Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 8: goals!!

Alright... I am back on track.

Monday starts with day 8: February Goals

This is kind of perfect actually. I was thinking back to my 2010 goals and I pretty much completed all of them. *gasp* That never happens. So let me just recap-

1. Start group fitness teaching again- that meant to get my national certification and recert my CPR/AED. Guess what CHECK! I did it.

2. Be better at my callings... well I kind of did this. (Can I get a half-check??) I found a happy medium. I got a new calling in primary (Sunday only calling! HOORAY) and can devote the energy into that!

3. Time to get Savvy... Technology Savvy! Learn to work the blog... CHECK!
I am not super great at it... but I can change the background without calling john.

4. To be... or not to be a GRADUATE STUDENT! CHECK!
Graduate student, I am. I started taking a class this spring. I am in the Higher Educational Leadership program. (mouthful for: You can earn a little bit more doing what you already do!)

5. Happy Home... FHE???
No check here... yikes. Heck, how much more can we fit in our schedule. C'mon.

4/5 not bad right?

February 2011 goals:

1. Cook! I want to take a few hours on Saturday or Sunday and most of our meals for the week. That way its easy to heat up and eat. With how crazy our schedules have been, cooking has been on the back burner. Well not any longer!
2. De-junk! We have SO MUCH CRAP. Seriously, its crap. I want to simplify my life. Which means throw out the million pairs of shoes I have (and don't wear) and the clothes I have (and don't wear).
3. Early AM for scriptures! I was doing really good about reading my scriptures in the morning while I ate breakfast. The last few months I have been going to bed late (totally blame John) and then I get out of bed late and scramble to get to work. Bah- I hate being rushed. I need to go to bed on time... get up on time... and have my morning routine BACK!
4. Walk Rebel Monday/ Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday. ha, silly I know. But Tues/Thurs I get home too late and I don't want to set myself up for failure. We have a poor little cow dog/lab mix and it is down right WRONG that we don't give her more exercise. We get mad when she chews and digs but guess what?! We don't ever take her out. It's amazing she isn't more of a naughty dog. I love her and need to be a better master.
5. Take a day to be selfish. Bottom line, do what I want to do... when I want to do it. Even if I have to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment