Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 3: Friends

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

I have some pretty great friends. Friends from high school, friends from college, friends from church, and friends from work. All these friends, at one time or another, have been lifesavers. I love them all and feel very fortunate to have these people in my life.

Here are just some of those friends...
Me and B Hewitt (AKA: Midge)- the best of friends that grew out of a very random situation!! Love her forever.

Me and Candice- Friends from High School.... still friends today! I even moved States just to be closer to her. :)
Becca-boo. She is my lifesaver. I wouldn't have been able to get through some rough times without this wonderful lady dragging me through.

New friends!! The one challenging thing from moving to Tucson is learning to make some new friends. But I have some great ones. These are just a few that got together to run Bisbee last October. Its a bonding experience. I look forward to doing it again this year!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Meghan!! You are my favorite of all Meghans! You have such a cute blog.
    All is well on the mission front. People who are members of the church here have to work hard to stay active and they do. We are working with YSAs and love it. Siostra Richards

    ReplyDelete