Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 5 & 6

Sorry folks... crappy weekend = not thinking about (nor time to) blog.
WARNING: Negative blogger ahead. Crappy weekend = crappy mood (and no it doesn't have to do with who won the Superbowl, the fact that Christina sucked singing the national anthem, and that the BEP's were awful during the half time show). Lets just say no heat and no electricity (in part of the house) makes Meghan a grumpy girl.


Day 5: Super Hero


No idea.


But here is who I wish I could have been that was of the fictitious-genre:




Strawberry Shortcake




Why, you may ask? Pretty much for this reason... she is awesome. Named after the yummiest treat known to man, always happy (probably cause who could be sad/mean with a name like that) and has dolls named after her.

I am sure if I can remember any of the TV shows I would have a stronger moral reason for why I would choose to be her. But unfortunately, I just remembered loving her.

Day 6: Who has had the biggest impact??


These two ladies. My sister Mimi and my mom. My sister is my best friend. We talk daily and I love her with all my heart. My mom pretty much rocks. She reminds me to be nicer, better, and more patient than I am ...daily. I have a pretty amazing family. We aren't perfect but we stick together (and love each other through it all).

No comments:

Post a Comment