Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So many things to say... so little time to say them.

I quit.

The 30 challenge that is... I have more important things to say.
Not really. I just am choosing to not do it anymore.
Things to come...
Applauding the select ladies from Oscars night who didn't have their breasts showing and slits up to their privates. Reassured me that living in modesty IS doable- and you don't need to look like a frumpy polygamist to do it (wow, I went there).
The crazy things my 5 year old CTR Primary class says.
Example: "Sister (blank look... since they haven't figured out my last name), did you know that doing drugs makes Jesus sad?" Another child chimes in "yeah, we aren't suppose to smoke cause it makes you SO sick that you will die. Then Jesus will be mad at you".
Duly noted- life lesson learned.
Reading Stephanie Nelson's blog makes me laugh, cry, and pretty much make me want to stop complaining about life.
If I knew how to "tag" or hyperlink anything than I would have you click "HERE" and it would take you to this blog. Unfortunately, my skills are not that savvy. So just look to the right- its there... called NIE NIE Dialogues.
Why I hate my hair so much and wish I could find a style that I like. When I get like this I want to chop it all the way off... unfortunately, its not a good look.
LDS culture
(cause really, its the only group of people who ask me relentlessly)
I L-O-V-E the Gospel and the great friendships I have developed through church.
But seriously, just cause I am 25 turning 26 in August- and NOT had a kid yet, doesn't make me less than you. Super duper that you started at 19 and will have teenagers when you are my age. As soon as I tell you when John and I are having unprotected sex is the day I let you know I am pregnant. Until then, its none of your beeswax. (PS: This includes family members who ask non-stop- Love ya!)
Capeesh?
Well used gift
We all have gifts that get well used. I received a gift when I turned 21 that I wore non-stop...
until now.
My Little friendy Ashley bought be some sandals that have become a staple during these HOT summer months of Las Vegas and Tucson. Sadly, these sandals have been worn SO much that I wore through the sole. :( They are now retired.
Thank you Ashely for 4.5 years of sandal heaven.
and lastly-
Fun filled birthday weekend ahead- even though birthday boy always throws a tantrum and can live up to the song "its my party and I'll cry if I want to". The party goes on. With or without his stubbornness to not celebrate one's own holiday.
(Editors Note: John turns 27!!)
Tha-tha-thats all folks.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny!! Thanks for all the snip-bits on what's going on with you! We've taught the ctr 5 class for years, they always have great one-liners that keep it entertaining. I too hate my hair and always want it different whether it's long or short. And on the whole having kids note, I totally agree. I think it's pretty gross when people announce that they are trying to get pregnant, don't need to or want to know about that aspect of their lives!! And it's no one's business! See, I did get married at 19 but didn't have a kid for almost 4 years so we got plenty of strange looks for being child-less for so long. So I know how you feel! Oh, and I didn't know when your birthday was, we're only a month apart in age, random I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I miss you- the ward seems so much more boring without you chasing Preston around during Sacrament meeting! :)
    ha, I wasn't knocking getting married at 19- just having babies at 19 and expecting thats what everyone should do... and letting them know about it. ERRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your 30 day challenge! It was nice hearing from your blog everyday for a little while!

    ReplyDelete