Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life. Rocks.

... cause I have tomorrow off from work and its party preppin time for this weekend. Here are some random thoughts on why my life rocks...
Awesome hair day. My friend Debbie helped me create the subtle "melt" look with my hair that was previously highlighted. It rocks. I think I should do my own hair more often.
Milk is costing over $3 bucks a gallon ...{this will be the one and only time I use this acronym}
FML
See, I even made it smaller cause I am semi-ashamed that i said it. But on the flip side, it will have me rethink about that bowl of cereal for dinner.
I took a Step class last night... and was awful at it. But my legs are super tired today. Which means I worked something.
My husband will be done with school in ONE year. One year folks... sweeeeet!
I will be done with school in 1.5 years. Not as cool as my husband who will be finished a whole summer and fall semester before me, but still rockin.
My sister is having a baby. I figure now that she announced it via Facebook I am allowed to announce it to the bloggin world. That means that my little stinky monster Jaxson is going to be a big brother... and I will be an aunt for the 12th time. Yikes... Albert kids are well on our way to repopulating the earth (before you make a remark... please read my previous post. Many thanks).
and lastly... did I tell you John was turning 27... oh well let me tell you AGAIN!!
He doesn't like to make a "big deal" about his birthday. Actually he likes to make my life miserable around this time of year cause I LOVE to make a big deal about birthdays and he is a grump. I know, I know. The good, ever so kind wife would respect her husbands wishes and not go against what he is forever hating...
I unfortunately am not that wife.

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy woman. :) You should post a pic of your new hair!

    ReplyDelete