Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Ever have green eggs and ham?







I have!!
Thanks to Bob Dobbs (awesome pub by campus that isn't part of the "student scene"... which makes it THAT much more awesome)






Ever play Frisbee here (UA Old Main lawn)? With your co-workers and your Associate Dean (aka your boss) during lunch?








I have!!




Ever think this day rocks?








I have!!



Ever read this... haha







Now YOU have (... and ignore the arrow cursor stuck in the middle. I forgot to remove it and am TOO lazy to go back and redo it.) For some strange reason (completely unrelated to this GREEN holiday), I love this. I could get really cynical right now and explain why I love this but won't.

4th on the list!! If you don't know me very well, then you will know that I am totally LOVING (in the most cynical way) that Utah is 4th on this list.



Hope you all have a great day... and as its cheered in Gaelic "Slainte!!" (Good Health).

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i love that utah is one of the most vain states. I think provo before salt lake though.

    ReplyDelete