Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

That's what they are made for

Thumbs!! 
They are made for sucking, right? Well Lincoln seems to think so. I tried so hard to get him to take a Pacifier over the last few months. He took one for a little bit but mostly if you held it in. But now, no Pacifier. Only thumb, please! It is pretty convenient for when he goes to bed though. We lay him down and in goes his thumb and off to sleep he goes.
We have had to start letting him cry it out. It breaks my heart! I hate it! But I want a good sleeper who doesn't need us rocking him to sleep for thirty minutes each night. So we get out loves and cuddles in and then I lay him down and let him fuss. He won't fuss for long but it's still a heartbreaking thing to hear from our little munchkin!

P.S: Lincoln is three months now! I will do a little 3 month update soon.

P.S.S: I start teaching again tonight! I am super excited but nervous. I still have a lot of weight to loose (which is why I am excited to start teaching again) and it will be hard being in front of a large group when I feel this out of shape and uncomfortable in my own skin. But I know with a little hard work it will come off!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a little love!! I want to see him again! Good luck with your class. You'll be great!!

    ReplyDelete