Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Missing Linc

You know when people say that they can't remember what life was like before a baby? Well, I remember, but I wouldn't want to change having linc our life for anything!!

Overall, he is a very happy little guy. Hardly fusses unless he is hungry or tired. The mornings are my favorite time with him. I wake him up when I get up in the morning so we can have some time together before I go to work. I will lay him on a blanket in the living room and hear him talk to the fan and windows for 30 minutes or so while I am getting dressed! It's my favorite sound in the world. Even Rebel comes walking by just to check him out.

The past few days he has been more chatty than usual. I think he has found his voice... just after he found the fascinating world of HANDS!

I recorded this mornings little chat but can't get it uploaded for some reason. Hopefully I can figure it out and then you all can enjoy ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment