Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sleepy Bear

I would like to brag. My boy is a champ. If all of them come out this good, I will suffer through more horrible pregnancies.

At round one month Linc started sleeping 4 - 5 hours each night. Those stretches were awesome and I thought we were pretty lucky! He was sleeping in a little snuggle cradle attached to his pack and play. I thought it was time to move him to his crib but I was nervous that he wouldn't sleep as well. Boy was I wrong.

Within the first two days of him in his crib he slept 7 hours ... then 8 hours ... now 9 hours! Linc is like clock work- I lay him down at 8:30 and he sleeps until I wake him up at 6 am. I feed him and play with him for an hour and then he lays back down for a 3 - 4 hour nap. Now that I am back to work, this schedule is awesome!

I would be slightly worried about all this sleeping but when he is awake he is so smiley and coo's all the time. He just likes to sleep like his momma!

This is my favorite, my two boys snoozing away in bed together.

 Not only is he a good sleeper, he is also a mover. I lay him tummy down (don't go all Pediatric Association on me, please. Guaranteed you slept on your tummy when you were a baby too) and he scootches himself all over the place!

See? Sometimes he leaves a blanket trail as he moves right to left.

 And sometimes he takes the blankets with him.

He is just perfect!


1 comment:

  1. GOSH, he is just TOO CUTE!! I hope my boys are as good as their cousin Lincoln! :)

    ReplyDelete