Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things on my brain...

Summer Vacation- I miss you. I miss having a break.

Family- I miss you. I miss having time to see you.

Friends- I miss you. I miss having time to see you as well (even my friends at work that I bail on).

Winter (AKA- below 90 degree temps)- I miss you. I miss having to think "will this make me sweat walking into work in the morning" when I put something on.

Sleep- I miss you. The headache that has lived behind my right eye for the last three days has kept me from you. I do hope for a reunion soon.

On to less missing and more happy...

Did you know that I have a nephew (another one!!) that is due in just a few days. I will be making a trip to NJ to see him and his big brother at the end of the month! YAHOO.

Did you know that I have a rockin' husband who works on making our yard BEAUTIFUL so that in the mornings I can sit on a little chair and enjoy the sunrise (it is the only time it isn't hot outside). I try to do it on most mornings... really, its to let Rebel out to go potty but I like to think I am getting in touch with my "hello, mother nature" side.

Did you know that I LOVE reading and haven't really read anything lately and it is putting me in a bad mood. Isn't that pathetic?! But seriously, good books make me happy. No books (or crappy ones) don't.

Did you know that I am secretly obsessed with craigslist even though I never see anything on there that I want to buy. Or the things I want to buy are being sold for $$$$$ because the owner is mentally retarded (sorry Sarah Palin- don't get mad at me) and thinks that it should be sold at the same price they bought it for. It is USED people. You aren't going to get all your money back. Get over it!

Lastly, Did you know that I had a dream the other night that I was invited to a dinner with Kate Middleton and her husband, Prince William. We were best friends. Eating at some fancy Cafe in England. I woke up sad... and laughed. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment