Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Times They Are-A Changin'

Well if you know John and I, you know that we live a very boring, never-changing life. ... and if you REALLY know John and I, you know that is a complete lie. I laugh because we have made some of the BIGGEST life-altering changes in groups. Not one at a time like most normal {mentally stable} people do.

For example:
May 2009: I graduated College (working 50+ hours during the school year) and got married two weeks later... one week later John and I moved to Tucson, AZ.

May 2010: We bought a house one year later...

January 2011: I go back to school (not that I wasn't busy enough) and John is still working on completing his!

... anyways, you get the idea. So yes, the blog goes un-updated, emails are slow to be responded to, phone calls aren't always answered, but yeah know what?! That's our life.

And to make this life even more exciting... we have decided to add ONE more change. Luckily this change will make it's very anticipated appearance in late February/early March.

Yup, I am 12 weeks in and only 28 more to go!!

We are very excited and a little nervous... but ready or not HERE she (or he... which John is 'willing' it to be) comes.

XOXO,
The Powells {2.5}



8 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys!!! We are so thrilled for you! Hopefully we will see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's so exciting! Hopefully you've been feeling good and here's to an easy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you know you're going to rock this change like you did (and do) everything else :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! I can't explain how excited I am for you two. As an experienced mother of a 4 week old (ha ha, I know...I still have no clue what I'm doing) I can tell you that motherhood rocks and you are going to love it!!!! And you are going to be so good at it. What a lucky little kiddo to be coming to your home. Oh I'm so happy for you Meghan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I'm sooo excited for you! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you Meghan, you are going to be such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH I'M SOOOOOO FLIPPIN EXCITED FOR YOU!! The world can never have enough beautiful tan babies running around. He/she will be awesome. Love you megs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats guys! You're going to have the cutest boy or girl ever! :)

    ReplyDelete