Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh What A Night...

There are events in one's life that will seriously go down in your memory as one of the best nights ever!




5/28/2011




Will be one of those long-lasting memories!!







My lovely sister -inlaw Jenny, and her sweet mister, Bill got married on Saturday. It was seriously such a beautiful and fun event. I should have hired my mother in law as my event planner for our wedding... too bad we opted for a Vegas (location- not style) wedding. Although they were kind enough to have a little open-house/reception for the Tucson family and friends. Kristen did an amazing job on all the small details for the night.



(side note: Can I just take a moment to tell you that I pretty much have the most AMAZING Tucson family. I love them. I love my sister (in laws) and my sweet Mom (in law#2). They are great people and I am proud to be a Powell!!)






My in laws in Tucson have a GORGEOUS home and it is the perfect setting for a outside party! When the photographer posts the pictures, I will post some of them here just for all you to see.





Here are some of the pictures that we took at the "photobooth" and one I stole from John's cousin Facebook. It's of Jenn and Bill during the ceremony.










Jenn and bill.... doesn't she look amazing. I L.O.V.E that she wore a blue dress.











My hottie of a man. Rockin' a skinny tie and linen pants, he was really wanting to impress some of the older gals he got "down" with later on in the evening. Let's just say that Bill's mom, aunt, and the aunts friend got some serious booty-bumpin action with John later in the evening. I may not have ever laughed so hard in all my life.


John, me, Anna (cousin), and Anna's hubsband Reece.






Just us!




My nose looks a little plastic-surgery-ish right here... not sure why. I may have moved my head. But I promise I don't have a funky post surgery nose goin' on!



K, last but not least (I am a little proud)- I made Jenn's cake. The cake-topper was all JENN (again, these ladies are really talented and I should take lessons).



And last, but certainly not least, the couple... sealing the deal! Have fun in Greece Bill and Jenn! Love you guys.



























1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that photo booth idea!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete