Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Stalk MUCH!?

We all blog stalk... don't you deny it!!

Today, I blog stalked and saw the BEST thing ever and I am here to tell you all about it. I won't lie either- the stalked blog in mention is on like 3 of my friends blogs from Vegas. So if you any of you friends want to tell YOUR friend that I am a creeper, go ahead!

So this stalked blogger is pregnant and her husband (yes ladies, HER HUSBAND!) created these super cute "pregnancy cards" for her. She listed like 25 funny things on these pregnancy cards for her when she felt like she needed to "pull the P card".
These cards are the cutest things ever! What man thinks to do that...

Here is a few samples of what she has listed on her "cards": Taken from her blog...
"-Bending over puts too much pressure on my baby. Will you pick up?
-Growing a baby is wearing me out, I need a nap!
-I'm so sick of our son. It's your turn!
-Cleaning isn't good for the baby. I think you should do it!
-The heat in the kitchen worries me, could you make dinner?
-This card is good for one food craving late night grocery store trip.
-The soapy water makes me sick, will you do the dishes?
He said the cards are reusable and don't expire until a month after I have the baby."

Awesome. Simply awesome.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha if you are talking about alli and chad, they are so funny!! chad is more creative than most women. sweet husband huh! aaron would never for me.

    ReplyDelete