Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back in Action

Hello blog... we meet again!

Not only has 2011 snuck up on me, but so did the end of January. Where does time go?

Here is a little recap of whats been going on in our life:

Christmas- We stayed in Tucson- I was sick! :(

New Years- We stayed in Tucson- had some friends come over... I was feeling better!!

Work- we both are doing it... some days are better than others.

School- We both are doing it... john is taking 15 credits (and working full-time...yikes!) I am at a comfortable 3 credits (one class!) and teaching 4 exercise classes a week (and working full time... double yikes)

Family- rough start of the year. Starting off the year with a funeral is never fun. But it was great to have my mom's side of the family all get together. We will miss our little Nana (and Pop too!). On a happy note, John's sister Karly is having a baby!! Congratulations are in order for her and her husband Ray. John is hoping for a boy... he wants to keep the nephew trend going.

And some awesome words to sum up how I feel about this coming year:
"We cannot see the future with precision, but we can know what the Lord intends and what it will take [for] each of us to qualify personally to participate".

I have no idea what lays ahead this year. I would like to think good things... I am in need of some good things. But I know I need to rely on the Lord to guide me in making those good things happen. Or maybe the Lord has other ideas as to what is "good" for me. Either way, I need to actively take control of my life and move forward doing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment