Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas...

Did you know that its officially 12 days before Christmas? Seriously!? Where does time go...

Even though its only TWELVE days until one of my favorite holidays, I am having a hard time feeling the spirit of it all. Maybe its because the weather in Tucson is more like Spring than it is winter (or even fall).

So to jump start the holiday joy, I have decided to start a 12 Days of blog-Christmas! :) Random things that I hear, see, find, that remind me of why I love this time of year...

12th Day of things that remind me of Christmas:


Family!! I love love love all the family time that gets to happen during the holidays. For this Christmas we are staying here in Tucson and we get to spend it with John's family. I am really excited (granted, I will miss my own family as well) but all his sisters are going to be home (with their significant others) and its going to be one big POWELL-FEST! :)


While we are on the subject of family... the last two years I have got to spend it with my little monster and this year I will miss him greatly!

Christmas 2008 (New Jersey)

Christmas 2009 (Las Vegas)




And this year he is even bigger... (cause he turned 2!!) but sadly I will just have to call him and wish him a Merry Christmas over the phone.










No comments:

Post a Comment