Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

9th day...

Single digit people... single digit! We have 9 days until Christmas. One sister in law came into town yesterday and the other comes into town on Monday (I may be more excited to see John's sisters than he is! Yay for some GIRL TIME)!
But lets get back to my point:

9th day of Things That Remind Me of Christmas

LIGHTS!


We didn't hang any this year (sad, we are even in our OWN house to do it) but I have big plans for next year. But I l O V E seeing everyone with Christmas lights up. Makes me so happy to see sparkly little lights.

With one exception... SINGING LIGHTS


Our next door neighbors have lights that are linked with a sound box that plays Christmas music. It was cute for a few minutes but quickly got very annoying. We talk nightly about how to cut the box.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday! I have ONE (and a half) work day left and then I am on vacation for TWO weeks. Two weeks people!!






No comments:

Post a Comment