Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

'Tis the Season

I am so in the mood to get crafty!! Not just any type of crafts- Christmas crafts!
We have a few holiday decorations for Christmas but not enough for my satisfaction. So I have decided that I am going to hit up my discount fabric store and create this amazing advent calendar out of felt! (Picture looks amazing- my craft might be satisfactory but who cares).

I am hoping that this craft-fest will get me into the holiday spirit. Cause I am not feeling too great about the upcoming month of December. (I have the case of the bah-hum-bugs)


4 comments:

  1. Why ba-hum-buggy?? It's Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest tree. I bought one for Dallin and Landry last year for Christmas and had (most) everyone in the family write letters and we stuck 1 in each day. It turned out cute. Good luck making it! I'm soooo not crafty. Take a picture when your done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete