Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good New Minute!!

So after two LONG and emotional months of trying to get a position with the University of Arizona, I have finally succeeded.
I (Meghan) and the new Coordinator of High School Programs for College of Engineering with the UA! I am thrilled and nervous all at the same time. This position is EVERYTHING I was looking for after finishing with UNLV. Looks like things are finally starting to come together! I hope all is well with our family and friends. We miss you all terribly but are looking forward to this adventure that lies ahead.

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! Finally!!! That is so exciting for you! I know you will do a fabulous job! Go Meghan, go Meghan, its (was) your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm so glad all your interviewing finally paid off! You'll do wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!!! How exciting! Oh and happy late b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Congratulations sweet friend. You deserve this!!

    PS... I'm still not on your blogroll :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. We'll miss you at workout group but I'm glad you got a job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally think you should have decline the job offer becuase it conflicts with our workout group...but I'll forgive you! :) Glad the job is going well. We definitely need to get together soon...maybe you guys can come over for dinner one night this weekend? I know the boys are fervently making plans for the big BYU game!

    ReplyDelete