Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Powell Life

So, we have both received callings and I gave a talk already last week!! We love our ward family, they go out of their way to befriend us. We have a ward BBQ this Friday, and we are having smoked turkey! We have made some friends and I have found a few that like the UFC so I think we will survive. Meghan is still cooking a lot, and making me fat!! It's like being at my aunt Kathy's house; there is fresh bread products everywhere! Anyways life is good, we are surviving.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear! Sounds like Megs is being a good wifey! Its dumb your aren't coming to Vegas with her john.. just dumb. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Powells! I found your blog...so cute! Your wedding picutres turned out great...you both look so happy and very stunning! :) I won't tell Chad about all of Meghan's cooking projects...he'll be very disappointed in my lack of homemaking skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we missed you guys at the beach this year. sad. i will post pictures of it soon. hope you are doing well. isn't being married the best- if you think it is great now... wait until you have kids- it only gets better :). we love you guys! keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i wanted to ask you... what site do i go to, to look at your wedding photos? elise and lauren were telling me about them- they said there are a ton of maddex... haha. i am excited to see them! let me know... you can email me (andreanpeterson@yahoo.com) or leave a comment. love ya guys

    ReplyDelete