Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Times!!


Last weekend I met my parents up in Phoenix! We joined up with my sister Rebekah who lives there with her family. We were able to go to the Mesa temple before it closed for the next 6 weeks. It was such a great occasion. I love going to the temple but its even better having family there with you. Made me think what a great experience it will be when ALL my family can be there together!
We also had the special oppritunity to take my sweet soon-to-be-a-teen neice to the mall to get her some makeup for her 13th birthday. Cant believe she is going to be a teenager and am so proud of what a good girl she is. Haley is such a great daughter and sister! I just love her!!

After the mall I returned to Tucson and my parent followed the Sunday morning just in time to hear me speak in our ward for our first time. YAY! :)
We had a great time for the rest of their stay. Lots of things to see and places to eat. We loved having them for the weekend and cant wait to be back in Vegas for Thanksgiving!!
Here are some other pictures from my trip to Phoenix. Just playing around with my nephews and neice before bedtime!





















2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Love those pics! Thanksgiving will be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures...what cute kids! :) Thanksgiving will be the best! Sure was great to see you--Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete