Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Betty Crocker!

Being a stay at home wife has given our little family (meaning JUST John and I) only a few benefits. Those benefits include me learning how to cook! My favorite thing to do is to look up (or call my ever so patient sister Marian) some recipe's and give the cooking skills a test run.

Today's accomplishment is a loaf of Wheat Bread (currently baking in our little bread maker).
Loaf of Banana Bread (which was given a very good review from my ever so picky husband John)
and lastly... soon to be grilled Lemon Marinated Pepper Chicken and Rice.

Needless to say... I'm proud! HA!!!

2 comments:

  1. dang girl! it all looks divine!! i'll keep my husband away from your blog so he doesn't think im SUCH a slacking wife! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good wifey you are!! Now that I'm out of school I really don't have an excuse. :D

    ReplyDelete