Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

We aren't big Valentines people in our little house. We acknowledge it in simple gestures and leave it at that. I am pretty sure I can find better things for John to spend $20 or more on than flowers that are going to die in a week.

This year, I wasn't anticipating anything happening on the day of love. First off, I am sick! So congested that laying down feels like someone is attempting to shatter my sinus cavity with a pressure gun (got the idea??). Sore throat, cough, etc. Not fun. Secondly, I am 9 months pregnant. Need I say more?

Well- at 7am on Tuesday, February 14th I jump into my car to head to work and all the sudden I hear a voice that sounds like my husbands coming from the RADIO! What!?! He made me a personalized mixed CD of love songs...


Cheesy? yeah! Adorably-awesome-I-love-him-so-much? ABSOLUTELY!

Made my day! The songs were awesome and I listened to it on repeat while at work.

What did I do for him? Nothing!! How lame. I went and bought him a card and a chocolate heart attack ice cream treat on my way home from work. I gave him a big hug. and attempted to take a nap for the rest of the afternoon.


Seriously, I have some making up to do... but as of now, I am using the P card to get out of jail on this one. My husband rocks.

Lincoln is a lucky boy to have such a hunky dad. Since I am awesome at posting pictures, thought I would spice it up and add this gem.



Hope you all had a lovely lovers day! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment