Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I know, I know... I get the award for the crappiest blogger. I never take pictures so I dont ever have anything great to blog about. Luckily I remembered to snap a few shots when John and I went to California for our big 1 year anniversary. Thats right folks- we made it a year. Now lets see how the rest of our lives go. :)
Here are some beach shots...








It was a beautiful weekend so we did lots of walking! We walked through some neighborhoods that would be AMAZING to live in... not so amazing to pay for! In between some houses they had these stairs that went down to the beach shore. Well the tide was SUPER high that night so the stairs were halfway covered with water. It was pretty neat.









and... just cause I am so dang cute-

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, both of you. You look so happy in all these pics. And soooo jealous that you got to go to Cali. I miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! Congrats on the 1 year!! Here's to eternity!! :)

    ReplyDelete