Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Journey

Not that I had a 120 pound journey... but I had a journey that was semi-similar to this. One day I woke up and realized I just didn't feel good. I wanted to be healthy and active. So I ran. With my dad. and my sister. Over and over again. I still hate running... but I found other activities that i love. Cycle. swimming. and teaching group fitness classes. I do it cause I love the way getting hot and sweaty makes me feel. It makes me happy! So here is a little clip that my friend Kim posted on Facebook this morning. Pretty much re-motivated me. Hopefully it will for you too (not that I am calling you fat or that you need to lose 120 pounds!)

1 comment:

  1. Meg...its so crazy that i watched this today! toaday was the day that i was going to do that half marathon..well i didnt think i could do it. after watching this im going to get off my compand butt and go run! luv ya

    ReplyDelete