Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Re-Do

Yes I am blogging in the middle of my work day...
The reason is cause I have something very important to announce. John and I are going back in time and going to re-live our wedding day! I love love love love love EVERYTHING about my wedding except for one thing!
My dress
*Gasp* Mom, dont be hurt. Marian, dont want to hear your "told you so's". Not that I hate my wedding dress. Cause I dont... It just wasn't my style. It was a fast pick cause the place was closing and I just wanted to get THE DRESS checked off my to-do list.

Anyways... back to my RE-DO"
This is the dress I will be wearing.


(No I dont know who this is! If you are the young lady in this picture and creeped out that someone you dont know is posting her blog about you, remember this; I am jealous of your amazing style and gorgeousness!)

I will keep the same bird cage viel I wore but wear this little number along with the shoes. I am mouth watering over this dress. I love it. I want to buy it and hang it in my closet and pretend I did wear it on that wonderfully awsome, fun-filled day!
Just one more to remind you of what I am in awe of...



Thats all I have to say. It was an important announcement to make.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the mid-length wedding gowns...although now I want to see a pic of your dress...I would have done my flowers differently...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes. i adore that dress. i thought your dress was beautiful and very classy. i hated mine!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOLD YOU SO!!!! I said that you would regret not going for the cocktail dress! I love you anyway and you were a beautiful bride! A little Bridzilla-ish but, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete